Why Publish With Lippincott Williams & Wilkins?
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins offers a comprehensive line of health-science print and electronic products with thousands of well-known titles, from reference tools to comprehensive research and education information for medical professionals and students, in addition to hundreds of journals, newsletters, and other products for physicians, educators, clinicians, and nurses.
Our publishing program is distinguished by our long history of developing successful books specifically for health care professionals, educators and students. We publish exclusively in the medicine and health care disciplines, so we have the knowledge and experience to create dynamic print and electronic products for the medical markets.
Our editorial, development, production, marketing, and sales staff are devoted to the health professions and understand the special demands of health science publishing. We are committed to excellence, to our authors, their products, and the customers we serve.
Our products can begin with an author's vision or our own vision, based on market research. We can help you refine your concept for a print or electronic product and work with you to help define and reach its audience. We offer expertise in development, sales, and marketing, and authors apply their content knowledge and experience to their product.
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Publishing Benefits
- The author and the product will be associated with a high profile publisher of renown and repute.
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins has a reputation of presenting works only by the best authors and experts in all health care fields.
- We focus on product excellence.
- We publish exclusively in the health care fields.
- We provide editorial support, production staff, and a wide-range of author-accessible references and resources.
- We offer unparalleled product promotion at conventions and conferences.
- We offer fair dealing, collaboration, and communication with authors.
Our proposal guidelines offer instructions on how to effectively create a new print or electronic proposal and give you some insight into the proposal and publishing process.
We invite you to contact us with your new product ideas, and we look forward to working with new authors to create successful books for health professionals and students.
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins is always looking for new product ideas! We will evaluate your proposal with both in-house staff and external reviewers to determine its suitability for our publishing program. Get started on a proposal for a new book, revision of an existing book, or an electronic product.
You may also contact
Sangeetha Parthasarathy (Sr. Commissioning Editor)
Wolters Kluwer Health,
Mobile : +91 9840105335
Email : email@example.com